Our client is a third-party administration (TPA) firm, specializing in multi-employer benefit plan administration. Their goal is to create a state of the art, fully integrated benefit management platform that will meet the needs of our clients.
Our client is looking for a Receptionist to their team locally here in the Gladstone, OR area. The ideal candidate will be someone that is outgoing, organized, and someone that enjoys a challenge. This is the perfect opportunity with a leading firm to get your foot in the door and prove yourself.
COVID – 19 Precautions:
- Please note that this role will be on-site (Gladstone, OR).
- Proper social distancing at office.
- Masks required (and provided if needed).
- Increased sanitization schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet all visitors in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Screen and require visitors to “sign-in” at reception desk.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner. Routes telephone calls and takes messages, as appropriate.
- Assist team with general office needs, i.e., postage, copies, faxes, etc.
- Type, copy, order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- May assist other employees or departments by gathering, checking, and preparing documents; maintain accounts; set-up appointments; assemble packages
- General office/administrative duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in customer service, retail and/or hospitality.
- Skill in providing exceptional, responsive client service.
- A friendly, outgoing personality and an optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – written, in person and on the phone.
- Self-initiative and ownership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Typing of 30-40 wpm may be required.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in general office procedures.
- Strong organizational skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Places primary importance on delivering superior customer service.
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, ask questions when appropriate and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Compensation: $15-$19/hr DOE
Availability: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm