Do you want to work for a firm that offers competitive benefits, a team-oriented culture, and opportunities for continuing education and professional growth? They strongly believe in maintaining a good work/life balance, while always exceeding their clients’ expectations.
They are seeking college graduate who is eligible to take the CPA exam. They provide in-depth tax training developed in-house by the staff, so it is tailored to your needs and the needs of their clients. You will work directly with seniors, managers, and partners on your tax assignments to develop and build your skills and confidence as an accountant. This position requires candidates to have a genuine interest in developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ business and tax environments, as well as providing a proactive year-round tax planning approach.
A successful team member enjoys working with a wide variety of clients and demonstrates organization, technical skill, and effective communication while enjoying contributing to a fun, professional working environment. You will be able to work closely with engagement partners, interact with great clients, and will have opportunities for staff supervision and advancement.
COVID – 19 Precautions:
- Please note that this role will be a hybrid in-office (Lake Oswego, OR) and remote opportunity.
- Majority of the training will be on-site.
- If you can show proof of vaccination, you may be mask-less on-site.
- If you can not show proof of vaccination, you will be required to wear a mask and be 6 feet apart.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare complex multi-state business, fiduciary, and individual tax returns.
- Provide timely and high-quality services exceeding client expectations.
- Identify additional areas of service and planning opportunities.
- Research and develop tax planning strategies.
- Pursue new business development.
- Maintain relationships with key business contacts and clients.
- Develop skills for reviewing tax returns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or related field) required prior to position start date.
- CPA eligible (150 hours) required prior to position start date.
- 3.20 GPA or better.
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.