The Marketing Associate (part-time, 30 hours a week) is primarily responsible for coordinating and executing marketing activities as defined by strategic marketing playbooks for the firm’s industries, geographies, and services. The Marketing Associate also provides hands-on assistance for implementing a wide range of marketing strategies, tactics, and initiatives in support of other market-facing activities and assists the Marketing Managers and Marketing Director through delegated work as requested.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Marketing Associate, you will be a vital part of our marketing team and provide high-quality service and active participation in team initiatives which may include, but are not limited to, sponsorships, events and webcasts, trade show exhibits, print and digital communications, marketing campaigns, research, and thought leadership support. Responsibilities include the following:
· Work closely with the marketing team to implement marketing initiatives that support the firm’s strategic marketing playbooks
· Assist with proofreading deliverables such as articles, blog posts, presentations, and brochures
· Provide basic graphic design support for projects such as resizing ads and formatting presentations and other documents to brand
· Help generate thought leadership and article ideas and monitor competitive news
· Assist with maintaining website content such as adding blog posts, articles, events, and staff bios
· Maintain biography and photo database
· Assist in the execution and follow-up of events
· Maintain relevant databases to ensure accurate and accessible records
· Ensure compliance with firm guidelines and brand standards
· Provide assistance with marketing promotional materials
· Participate in firm and team meetings
· Execute special projects as assigned
· Provide ongoing support for ensuring the accuracy of data and opportunities in the HubSpot CRM system
· Conduct online and database research of specific prospect lists
· Assist in the tracking of marketing return on investment
Skills and Qualifications
· Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills required. Experience with InDesign, HubSpot, Cvent and WordPress preferred.
· Requires professionalism, diplomacy, organization, creativity, and the ability to manage multiple project requests simultaneously in a timely manner.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, from entry level to partners, and work well in a team-focused environment.
· High-level verbal and written communication skills required. High attention to detail is essential.
Key Job Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related field required.
· Minimum of 1 to 3 years marketing experience required; professional services environment preferred.