Cardinal Education is seeking HSPT Instructors to join our team! We are an extremely dynamic and collaborative company focused on providing top-tier expertise on tutoring to families.
As part of a rapidly-growing enterprise, Instructors and Tutors have the opportunity to make a significant impact from day one. We heavily invest in our Coaches to develop exceptional professional and coaching skills.
If you are someone interested in working in the education industry, taking time off to apply to graduate programs, or supplementing your income with rewarding, stimulating work, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
IMPORTANT NOTES: Cardinal Education does not require an exclusivity contract for Part-Time Academic Coaches. This position allows for flexible hours, with Coaches requesting a standard schedule of between 3 and 30 hours per week. Cardinal Education does not guarantee the requested number of weekly hours; hours are dependent on the candidate’s performance in training and client demand.
HSPT coaching responsibilities
- Coach students 1-on-1 to help them reach their testing goals.
- Analyze student progress and prepare lessons to meet their needs.
- Complete our comprehensive training programs that equip you to successfully:
- Identify students’ unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Build students’ curiosity and confidence in their own abilities.
- Change students’ lives by reducing stress and guiding them through academic struggles.
- Ability to work at least 3 hours per week.
- Passionate about education
- Ability to teach all sections on the HSPT
- At least 1 year of experience as an ISEE, SSAT, or HSPT Teacher
- Demonstrated success in coaching students to the 90th percentile (local percentile for the HSPT)
- Bachelor’s Degree in-progress or higher from a nationally accredited university
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work independently yet dutifully within company pedagogy and processes
- Apply relentless dedication to delivering results
- Drive to help cultivate student success so that students can reach their goals
- Strong communication skills and willingness to collaborate with a broad spectrum of people including executives, students, and other tutors
The hourly rate for HSPT Trainers is $25-50 commensurate with experience