The Entertainment Logistics & Warehousing Coordinator manages the storage and preparation of the Entertainment Department inventories and goods. In addition, the role is responsible for assisting the Entertainment Warehouse Manager with pick-orders, receiving Entertainment goods, reviewing POs, monitoring par levels, and preparing for goods and inventory to ship from the warehouse facility to the vessels or shoreside locations. Quality control via periodic inventory audits and upkeep of the inventory management system.
- Receiving shipments and verifying business owner via review the PO and Issue ticketing system
- Accurately entering received goods into the inventory management system and lodging goods in the proper storage locations
- Reviewing pick orders generated from the inventory management and issue ticketing system, updating the inventory system and packaging goods for shipment
- Process equipment for repair and prepare it to ship to vendors repair facility, or receive it from the repair facility
- Assist with the timely consolidation of goods/equipment for special projects such as dry docks or holiday initiatives onboard vessels
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the Entertainment warehouse case and cold storage areas
- Highschool diploma required
- 1 or more years of experience in a similar position/warehouse setting
- Ability to use computers, software and other inventory technology related to inventory management and for communication purposes
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Quick critical thinking and problem solving, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Great team work abilities, great goal-setting skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, data visualization skills and good inventory management skills
- Experience driving a stand-up forklift, understanding of supply chain to include common obstacles and effective solutions
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.
To view a copy of Carnival’s FMLA, EEO and EPPA posters please visit: (click or copy and paste link into your browser)
Benefits as a member of Carnival’s Team:
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus