Position Overview: The Research Analyst will assist Sr. Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers in conducting in-depth fundamental research for listed companies globally, principally within Utilities, Renewables and Climate Change-related industries. This will include constructing and maintaining comprehensive financial models and projections, composing detailed investment memos, preparing and leading management meetings and examining financial, economic and industry trends in the U.S. and overseas. Researched companies will be candidates for inclusion in Causeway’s fundamental international and global value developed markets strategies. The Research Analyst will be assigned at least one Causeway senior investment professional as a mentor to enhance learning about stocks and markets. The tenure of the role is expected to be 2 – 4 years, with the potential for future advancement within the firm upon completion of the program.
Skills and Abilities:
- 2 – 4 years of post-undergrad experience in a buy-side research, sell-side research, investment banking or relevant industry role.
- Utilities or renewables-related research or industry experience preferred.
- Undergraduate university degree with excellent academic credentials. The ideal candidate will be a CFA charterholder or have progress towards a CFA designation.
- A strong passion for global equity investing and a respect for disciplined, value-oriented investment strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting, financial statements and valuation methodologies. Expertise in financial modeling preferred.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills; ability to articulate findings thoroughly, yet concisely.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player while also directing independent work and multi-tasking across multiple projects.
To submit your resume, please visit us at https://www.causewaycap.com/about-causeway/careers/
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the fact or perception of their race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.