To be considered for this role, applicants must apply via the company website.
DID YOU KNOW we love to hire former interns to become our newest regular, full-time employees!
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Would like to hire a.s.a.p and internship is a minimum of three months.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
This role will work with the Marketing, Training, and Learning Content teams to create content that benefits our learners and assure that all of the content we put out is of the highest caliber
Utilize internal tools to create, review, and manage the content on our website
Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where communication is key
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
Strongly support CBT Nuggets core values and Tenets.
Effectively support the Learning Content team.
- Support creation of content within the CBT Nuggets content library
- Edit descriptions for skills in the CBTN catalog
- Work with Course Owner to prepare content for release
- Collect and distribute post-release content analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration or Education, but all majors will be considered,
- Familiarity with eLearning
- Ability to learn internal websites quickly
- Technical writing experience
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative and comfortable working on a team
- Attitude required:
- Honesty, humility, and integrity
- Inclusive and respectful
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for learning
- Comfortable with autonomy
- Eager to add new skills and grow professionally
Skills that are preferred, but not required:
- A love of IT and/or technology
- Ability to be proficient with an Apple laptop
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, and internal CBT Nuggets software
- Paid time off
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work opportunities are available