Job Type: Full-time, Salaried
Compensation: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, IRA 2% employer contribution, Life insurance.
Centro Management, LLC, located in Portland is looking for a qualified individual to serve as a full time Property Manager. Position will be located in Beaverton, OR.
The ideal candidate has an upbeat enthusiastic personality, is a team player, takes initiative, and is willing to work flexible hours as necessary to get the job done.
3+ years of related experience in property management. Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook and have experience with property management software
– An assertive go-getter with the ability to multi-task and deal with a fast paced environment
– Possess an attention to detail and ability to solve problems
– Dependable and flexible
– Ability to recognize areas of improvement and work closely in a team environment
– Ability to relate to people and enjoy customer service
– Manage daily operations of the community including leasing, marketing, and maintenance activity -Manage the turnover and punch-list process from the contractors
– Provide a high level of customer service and connect with the residents
– Market properties via online sources, print advertisements, and through community outreach programs
– Respond to all rental inquiries
– Track prospects and report weekly/daily prospect reports to corporate office
– Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
– Execute leases in accordance with company policy
– Process rent payments and manage resident accounts
– Oversee maintenance staff in regards to work orders, unit inspections, preparing units for occupancy
– Manage property expenditures in accordance with budget
– Execute and manage renewal programs
– Maintain tenant files in a neat and organized fashion
– Oversee all tenant communications
– Physically walk and regularly inspect the community
– Plan and host resident events
– Perform regular market surveys to make rent adjustment/concession recommendations
– Be able to make a difference!
Experience: Property Management: 2 year (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred, not required)