Master’s Level Mental Health Professional
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking full-time Master’s Level Mental Health Professional or Behavioral Health Counselor to join our teams across Tennessee.
· Bledsoe County Correctional Complex – Pikeville, TN
· Deberry Special Needs Facility – Nashville, TN
· Debra K. Johnson Rehabilitation Center – Nashville, TN
· Morgan County Correctional Complex – Wartburg, TN
· Northeast Correctional Complex – Mountain City, TN
· Northwest Correctional Complex – Tiptonville, TN
· Riverbend Maximum Security Institution – Nashville, TN
· West Tennessee State Penitentiary – Henning, TN
· Women’s Therapeutic Residential Center – Henning, TN
The Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active mental health professional license Tennessee
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
Monday – Friday; Days, Evenings
Full-Time, Part-Time Positions available
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more…