Chen & Associates Insurance Services is a small group of dedicated insurance broker in Beaverton, Oregon. We are passionate about providing top notch customer care to help our clients navigate the complicated world of all types of insurance buying.
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, hard-working marketing content coordinator. This role will work with our owner to create impactful and engaging content for our digital marketing. Every day we will expect you to help us dream big while also honoring our clients who have grown Chen & Associates Insurance Services to what it is today.
Candidate should be experienced at writing social media content, blog posts, web content, scripts, and emails. They should also have experience with video and photography for social media.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and distribute high quality content that is integrated and aligned across web, social, Wechat, and email platforms.
- Expand our social media channel presence.
- Manage online reputation of Chen & Associates Insurance Services.
- Respond and interact with the public and partners on social.
- Develop content including but not limited to social media posts, blog posts, web content, emails, Wechat, and video scripting that appeal to our client base.
- Work with your manager to develop strategic campaigns that drive client acquisition, revenue, or recruitment objectives.
- Collect, analyze, and present social media analytics monthly.
- Coordinate projects with external vendors.
- Copy edit, proofread, and revise content.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Knowledge of the principles of social media, design, writing and some video.
- Experience with social media and design tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Canva, Piktochart, etc.)
- How to apply data from reports into actionable items and tactical deliverables (i.e. how to improve based off data).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Facebook Business, Social Media Scheduling Tools (Sprout Social or similar) CMS (Word Press a plus), CRM (Active Campaign, Hubspot, etc.) and internet research.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills are required as well as the use of AP Style.