CHOYCES (Creatively Helping Our Youth Conquer Education & Success) is a for profit organization that provides tutoring and educational consultation services.
This organization purposes to meet the immediate and future needs of youth by providing them with skills that will support their learning and develop their creative gift.
Through positive community relationships, it provides and creates an atmosphere through creative thinking that will help them reach and maintain success with the goal of making Education a priority.
We believe that through motivation, dedication and hard work, anything is attainable.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO and founders working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Please be advised this position is at an UNPAID INTERNSHIP level and can be offered for College credit through your university.
A letter of recommendation will be offered for this position as well.
Job Type: Internship