ICE CENTER BUILDING ATTENDANT
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Keep Mystique Ice Center in clean and orderly condition; perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish; perform routine maintenance activities; notify management of need for repairs; clean snow or debris from sidewalk; and perform other duties as assigned.
- Remove snow and debris from work site.
- Clean facility and site; building walls or flooring; equipment or supplies; and bleachers, furniture or fixtures.
- Monitor building premises to ensure occupant or visitor safety.
- Dispose of trash or waste materials.
- Confer with coworkers to coordinate maintenance or cleaning activities.
- Select equipment, materials, or supplies for cleaning or maintenance activities.
- Decorate indoor or outdoor spaces.
- Move furniture.
- Maintain equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Treat facilities to eliminate pests.
- 16 years of age or older.
OVERTIME (FLSA) STATUS: Non-exempt
APPLICATION: For full consideration, submit an electronic City of Dubuque employment application at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/dubuqueia. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The City of Dubuque is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
City of Dubuque electronic employment application is required. Employment applications must be submitted via the city of Dubuque website. Only applications received via this process will be considered.