The City of Medford has an exciting opportunity for part-time Communications Assistant!
The Communications Assistant will support the Communications and Marketing Manager with a variety of communication and multi-media related projects including the Community Visioning project. This position assists with increasing the visibility of the City in the community, the region, and the state; additionally provides support and assistance on citywide publications, events, communications and citizen engagement activities.
This part-time position will be scheduled to work Monday – Friday five (5) hours/day up to 24 hours/week.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Have ability to produce and edit videos.
- Be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Have ability to coordinate and create professional networks between individuals, departments of the City and peers of the City.
Resume and cover letter are required at the time you submit your application in order to be considered – please upload PDF versions to ensure the formatting is preserved.
Part-time benefits include:
- Paid sick leave
- The City has a fully equipped fitness center available 24 hours a day
- The City’s Wellness Program promotes physical, social, emotional, intellectual, financial and environmental wellness with various goals and challenges to participate in throughout the year. Employees may qualify for wellness incentives by completing milestones set within the program up to $200 annually
To Apply: A City of Medford employment application must be completed online via the City’s website by 4:00 p.m. on closing date; this position is open until filled, first review of applications will be Wednesday, August 18, 2021.