Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries and currently looking for Home Delivery Drivers to join the team. As a Home Delivery Driver you should have a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and love to stay active!
What you get as a Home Delivery Driver:
Pay Rate: $23 – $27 per hour paid weekly! ($23 base pay + $4 in expected tips)
Type: Part Time or Full Time available
Benefits: Full Time team members enjoy medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Hours: Must be flexible to start between 6am – 8am
Schedule: Clutter operates 7 days a week and schedules will vary on a weekly basis depending on business needs.
Job Site: Home Delivery Drivers will start and end shifts at our Queens depot.
Responsibilities as a Home Delivery Driver:
- Move, pack and load customers’ items onsite at their place of residence
- Act as the face of Clutter by delivering exceptional customer service
- Home Delivery Drivers will drive a team of helpers to complete 1-3 moving / storage jobs per day
- Scan and categorize customer items using our self-built mobile iPhone app
- Maintain a high level of safety, a strong quality of work, and an excellent customer experience on each job
Requirements as a Home Delivery Driver:
- Standard driver’s license
- At least 21 years of age with high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to pass a physical exam required
- Weekend availability required
- As a Lead Driver / Mover you must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move and pack heavy items throughout the shift
- Basic understanding of iPhone technology
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred: moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking, customer service, helper or general labor
Clutter is a startup tech company that is transforming the self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built a platform that enables us to offer customers a much more convenient solution at a lower price. We are proud to say we’ve been named one of the top 5 “Best Places to Work” by BuiltinLA for two years in a row!
We have 700+ team members and 50,000+ customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years.