Support Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives, with a focus Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day to day store operations.
- Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
- Assist staff to exceed individual and store goals.
- Assist leadership team and sales staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
- Supports the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
- Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures, including all local, state and federal employment laws to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members.
- Partners with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
- Communicates with Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs.
- Holds store keys and regularly participates in store opening and closing functions.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age
- 2 years retail experience. Specialty and or footwear retail preferred.
- Must have the availability and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meets the demands of a retail business and retail consumer which may include nights, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
- Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems and ability to navigate POS and handheld systems, Microsoft Office and other solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, delegation follow-up and time management skills.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 25-50 pounds occasionally
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time, including repetitive use of upper extremities.