College Nannies + Sitters is currently looking for responsible, outgoing individuals with child care experience to fill full and part-time nanny positions throughout the Portland Metro Area, including Vancouver, WA.
Are you ready to build a stronger resume while you make a difference in a child’s life?
You don’t have to choose between feeding your bank account and feeding your soul. Here’s how you can do both.
A job that rewards you in every way.
- Make a difference in the lives of children. What we do matters for the children and families we serve.
- Create relationships. You’ll gain life-changing experiences with children and deep connections with parents.
- Independence. No corporate structure here, but we provide the training and ongoing support you need to succeed.
You focus on the work. We do the rest.
- No Hustle – It’s simple: We match you with pre-screened families and daycare centers that need help.
- Regular Paychecks – No need to worry about asking to be paid or filing paperwork.
- On Your Side – Need to change things up with a family? We’re here to help.
- Safety First – Peace of mind: every family and daycare center is screened for your safety.
Make every work day matter. Values that guide us: Can Do. Results Matter. Leave it Better.
Apply Today. (PS you don’t need to be in college to apply!)
- 2+ years childcare experience
- Must have a reliable insured vehicle for travel to family homes.
- Minimum age of 18, valid driver’s license
- CPR trained or willing to receive training.
Pay and Benefits
- $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Bonus pay: long commutes, referral program, special needs
- Flexible schedule
- Eligible for 3 pay increases in the first 180 days
- Professional development and education resources in childcare
- Health insurance for employees working 30+ hours
- Paid sick leave
Thank you for considering College Nannies + Sitters – the nation’s most complete resource for full-service nanny and professional babysitting services. Building Stronger Families®.