APPLY TODAY AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD!
***$1,000 Sign on Bonus along with a $15.00 per day incentive pay during the pandemic. ***
ColumbiaCare Services is a Behavioral Health Care Provider subject to OAR 333-019-1010, which requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious exemption in accordance with the rule.
What We Offer
Enjoy our many benefits and incentives including:
- Competitive Pay
- Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision plans (30+hrs)
- Generous Vacation and Sick time
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement Program (for eligible self-care activities, gym memberships, recreation + sporting goods, nutritional packages, activity trackers, and more!)
- Professional development and training opportunities
- 100% Vested Retirement Plan w/ up to 6% Match (pending completion of waiting period and qualifying hours)
- Holiday Pay (9)
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Spontaneous Bonuses & Merit Increases
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (confidential access to licensed professional counselors & work/life specialists to assist you with a variety of issues)
- Tobacco Cessation Program
About the Job
We have an opening for a Residential Associate or Personal Care Associate position. This position requires that applicants have the ability to work as a member of a direct care team serving adults with serious mental illness; to support the development of life skills and therapeutic interventions; perform housekeeping and meal preparation; medication administration; and keep accurate clinical documentation. If you have experience working as a Direct Support Professional (DSP), Residential Assistant (RA), Residential Counselor, Skills Trainer, or Caregiving for a client experiencing severe mental illness, then this position might be a good fit for you.
Work Schedule: Part Time (20 hours per week), 10 hour Day shifts
What You’ll Make
Starting at $17.50+ per hour DOE/Credentials.
About the Program
Creekside RTF is a mental health Residential Treatment Facility serving men and women in 9 residential beds and 3 short term crisis resolution beds. This program provides 24/7 quality residential care in a nurturing environment with the emphasis on recovery and re-integration into the community.
What You’ll Need
Personal Care Associate
- Caregiving and/or mental health experience (personal or professional) is preferred.
- A dedication to the well-being of each client and helping them meet their Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
1 out of 3 Criteria below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science: Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or Human Development;
- OR minimum three (3) years of verifiable mental health experience working with individuals living with a serious mental illness in a supervised social service setting;
- OR equivalent combination of behavioral science education in addition to satisfactory supplemental mental health experience and training
Successful applicants MUST have a valid Oregon driver’s license, maintain a safe driving record, and the ability to pass a DHS criminal background check
ColumbiaCare Services is a non-profit, behavioral health and Veteran’s service agency offering a full spectrum of programming to help people get better. We are more than a company. We are a diverse team of individuals who are in the business of changing people’s lives. We specialize in providing outpatient services, residential treatment programs, mental health housing, and other supports in beautiful and therapeutic service settings. We promote the whole health and wellbeing of the individuals and communities we serve. We value and honor diversity in all forms, including but not limited to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, nationality, spirituality, Veterans, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We welcome persons from historically underrepresented groups to apply. We seek applicants who can demonstrate experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and who will contribute to our mission, vision, and core values.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; therefore, we invite individuals from all walks of life to apply. We strive to deliver equitable employment best practices and opportunities for all, from recruitment, to interviewing and hiring, to our retention activities, promotions, and training and growth opportunities. We give priority to applicants who qualify under protected Veteran status.