ComForCare Home Care has an immediate
need for part and full time caregivers!
Need more or less hours during breaks and finals?
Flexible hours make this a perfect position for students!
The work environment at ComForCare Home Care is exceptionally positive. The team this aide will be joining is upbeat, high energy and eager to learn new skills. Exceptional paid training provided with upward career mobility for the right candidates! You bring the passion and we will provide the skills to be successful!
At ComForCare care we believe in investing in our employees. Our clients receive the highest quality of care because we are a close knit team who rely on each other. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for and we only hire committed caregivers who have that same passion for helping our clients live their best life possible.
Our employees love being part of the ComForCare Home Care team:
* “The flexibility of being able to work hours around my school schedule.” Miakela E.
* “The office staff genuinely values input from employees.” Jennifer R.
* “I feel like I’m part of a team at ComForCare.” Anna S.
If you want to be part of a company with a fantastic reputation, who truly values their employees and clients, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Medication management
- Dressing and grooming
- Help with transferring and ambulating
- Transporting client to appointments
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience preferred, but not necessary as we have an excellent paid training program!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screening
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
- $500 Sign on Bonus!
- Competitive Wages
- Shift differential and incentive pay
- Holiday pay and OT – PTO/Sick Leave
- Health and Aflac Insurance
- Ongoing paid training (Dementia/Alzheimer’s training, and more!)
- Education Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly and Annual Awards
Join our team today to help seniors live their best life possible!
Apply online at