ComForCare Home Care has an immediate
need for part and full time caregivers!
Need more or less hours during breaks and finals?
Flexible hours make this a perfect position for students!
We have been voted a Great Place to work by 90% of our staff!
The work environment at ComForCare Home Care is exceptionally positive. The team this aide will be joining is upbeat, high energy and eager to learn new skills. Exceptional paid training provided with upward career mobility for the right candidates! You bring the passion and we will provide the skills to be successful!
Our employees love being part of the ComForCare Home Care team:
* “The flexibility of being able to work hours around my school schedule.” Miakela E.
* “The office staff genuinely values input from employees.” Jennifer R.
* “I feel like I’m part of a team at ComForCare.” Anna S.
If you want to be part of a company with a fantastic reputation, who truly values their employees and clients, we would love to hear from you!
- $500 Sign on Bonus if hired!
- Competitive Wages
- Shift differential and incentive pay
- Same day Pay through TapCheck
- Holiday pay and OT – PTO/Sick Leave
- Health, Dental, Vision and Aflac Insurance
- Ongoing paid training (Dementia/Alzheimer’s training, and more!)
- Education Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly and Annual Awards
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Medication management
- Dressing and grooming
- Help with transferring and ambulating
- Transporting client to appointments
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience preferred, but not necessary as we have an excellent paid training program!
- Must be 19 years or older
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screening
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
Join our team today to help seniors live their best life possible!
To Fast Track your application go to http://carejobs.live/salem