Your schooling is important to us, do you need more hours during breaks, less hours during finals? We can absolutely do that!
Caregiving truly is a work of heart. We are looking for someone who is caring, upbeat with a positive energy. No professional experience as a caregiver? No problem, we have an excellent paid training program! You bring the passion and we will provide the skills to be successful!
We can honestly say that our caregivers love being part of the ComForCare Home Care team: We have been voted by 90% of our staff as a Great Place to Work®
“I like working for ComForCare, because they give good training; they are positive people to work for; they are supportive of their employees; they try to match caregivers with clients so it’s a good fit; and I like working in a home environment.” ~ Leah B.
If you want to join a team that truly values each other and the people we serve, because those are your values too, apply TODAY!
- $500 Sign on Bonus!
- Great wages with bonuses every pay period!
- Shift differential and incentive pay
- Same Day Pay thru TapCheck
- Holiday pay and OT – PTO/Sick Leave
- Health, vision, dental and Aflac Insurance
- Cell phone discounts
- Ongoing paid training (Dementia/Alzheimer’s training, and more!)
- Education Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly and Annual Awards
Responsibilities and Duties
- Medication management
- Dressing and grooming
- Help with transferring and ambulating
- Transporting client to appointments
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience preferred, but not necessary as we have an excellent paid training program!
- Must be 19 years or older
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screening
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
Fast Track your application at http://carejobs.live/salem