Community Alliance, offering an integrated health care approach and built on an array of mental health and primary care services, is seeking a Case Manager for our Integrated Health Care Clinic. Join a cutting-edge, team-based model of care for individuals with serious mental illness. Ideal candidates will have a passion for working with vulnerable populations and comfort in collaborating with other professionals (e.g. physicians, mental health professionals, peers, case managers) to empower clients to achieve self-defined goals.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. Monday thru Friday, day hours.
- Provide on-going outreach and support to individuals served by Community Alliance
- Contribute to the development of integrated treatment plans, with a focus on supporting social determinants of health
- Ensure clients are able to access services that align with goals identified in their treatment plans
- Assist clients in enrolling in benefits programs like Medicaid, SNAP, etc.
- Facilitate client referrals as appropriate to services/programs within the organization and across the community
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with members of a multi-disciplinary care team (e.g. information sharing; planned and spontaneous case consultations; collaborative care visits)
- Actively participate in data gathering, quality improvement, and outcomes measurements at both the client and program levels
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, rehabilitation, education or a related field required
- Knowledge, training, and/or experience in effectively working with individuals with serious mental illness, co-occurring substance use disorders, and co-morbid physical conditions required
- Knowledge of public and community-based benefits programs and benefits enrollment processes preferred
- Affinity for working collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent written/verbal communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to connect, communicate, and effectively work with people from diverse cultural, ethnic, socio-economic, educational, and professional backgrounds
- Access to reliable transportation, possession of valid Nebraska driver’s license, current automobile insurance, and good driving record