Who is Conagra Brands?
Conagra Brands, headquartered in Chicago, combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into Conagra Brands and our Research and Development organization. You will be responsible for one primary project, as well as other small projects. Projects may include new product launches, line extensions, problem/solution identification, testing of new innovations etc. You will investigate and conduct benchtop and pilot plant experiments to gather data and prepare written reports for the commercialization of new products, or reformulation in existing products to improve quality and margins. Achieve insight into key technical initiatives and emerging business needs.
- Location: Omaha, NE
- Paid Internship
- Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 – August 5, 2022
- Campus housing will be available to those who do not have housing in Omaha
- Social and Professional Development Opportunities, such as Intern Orientation, Lessons from Leaders and a Summer Send Off
- Functional and Cross Functional Training, Overviews, and Learning
- Intern class of 50+ students from 12+ colleges and universities across the country
- Perks such as dress for your day attire, 1 p.m. dismissals on Fridays, and free downtown parking
Are You the Right Candidate?
We’re looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact.
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after your internship
- Will graduate December 2022 or May 2023, but December 2023 and May 2024 graduates may be considered
- Are pursuing a degree, or have completed courses, in Food Science
- Must attach a resume to your application and should indicate anticipated graduation date
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States