QUALITY INTERN (SUMMER 2022)
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into a Conagra Brands manufacturing facility. Working with us will give you exposure to a production environment where you will work on a food safety and quality project to promote quality improvements at the plant level. You will help uncover inefficiencies, improve capabilities, and allow growth with the support of your team. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain experience with the scope of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
- Location: Plant locations throughout the US
- Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 – August 5, 2022
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Competitively paid internship with a relocation stipend provided if you are not local to your worksite location
- Travel reimbursement for relocation if you are not local to your worksite location
- Opportunity to manage an impactful business project and present your results
- Social and professional development opportunities including Intern Orientation, #CAGTalks from leaders, and an End of Summer Celebration
- Functional trainings, overviews, and insights
- Dress for your day
- Large intern cohort of 65+ students from 15+ universities across the country
Are You the Right Candidate?
We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of promoting the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to make a difference and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make a difference. Qualified candidates:
- Are enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after your internship
- Are graduating in Fall 2021 or Spring of 2022
- Are pursuing a degree in Food/Nutritional Sciences, Biological Sciences (Meat Science, Packaging, Microbiology), Engineering or another technical degree
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Desire to pursue a career in food safety and quality