This post- graduate internship is a part of CONMED TALENT LAUNCH – a hands on, immersive program designed to provide students with the exposure, experience and development needed to launch a successful career at CONMED. Program highlights include networking with senior leaders and recent college graduates, feedback and coaching, cross-functional shadowing opportunities, and more!
At CONMED, our Talent Acquisition Team strives to efficiently place the best talent in the right roles.
We are seeking a driven, people-focused Intern to join our team for an extended post-graduate internship. As a Candidate Care Specialist Post-Grad Intern, you will gain exposure to Talent Acquisition strategies and best practices. You will own real and critical administrative projects for the team with clear performance objectives. These projects will have you interacting with each individual member of the TA team, HR Business Partners, managers within the business, and candidates daily.
This is an excellent opportunity for a college graduate seeking a robust Talent Acquisition experience at a growing global medical device company. For a successful post-graduate intern, when intern performance and company performance aligns, a long term permanent opportunity on the team is the goal!
Post-graduate internship timeline: Summer 2021 – December 31, 2021
Post-Graduate Intern Responsibilities Include:
- Creation and delivery of written offers to candidates who have verbally accepted a position at CONMED.
- Administration and monitoring of initial motor vehicle and educational background checks for sales candidates.
- Support scheduling of company-wide TA initiatives; including both video and on-site interview panels, interview training, talent training, Summer Intern programming and much more!
- Ensure top notch candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Mange complex manager schedules across the business units.
- Partner with the CONMED travel agency to book flight, hotel and car reservations for candidates traveling for interviews.
- Manage the submission and payment of candidate travel expense forms.
- Proactively organize feedback calls with all interviewers and recruiter following completed interview panels.
- Partner with recruiters to submit and confirm payment of third-party agency invoices.
- Act as the Talent Acquisition Team subject matter expert in WorkDay functionality.
- Manage Department invoices and expenses, reconciling vendor transactions.
- Regular audit of CONMED Career site for consistency in job post titling and branding.
- Point person for quarterly audits of Talent-Acquisition documents on CONMED Shared sites and employee intranet.
- Ensure that all CONMED standards and Pillars are followed, but meeting the quickly changing and urgent nature of recruiting.
- Exposure to many more Talent Acquisition and Human Resource initiatives, projects and programs!
This internship position requires an adaptable, detail oriented and people-focused team player who can think creatively and execute ideas quickly. If you have a strong sense of urgency, enjoy working with people, and enjoy communicating ideas, we invite you to apply for consideration!
- Completion of a bachelors or master’s degree, within the last 9 months.
- Experience in a campus leadership position is highly preferred, such as Student Government, New Student Orientation, Greek Life, Athletics, or Professional Associations
- Must be available to work remotely, 40 hours/week, Monday – Friday throughout the internship program (Summer 2021 – December 2021)
Disclosure as required by Colorado law, the hourly pay rate range for this position is $14.50 to $27.00. The actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level. The hourly pay rate range is CONMED’s good faith belief at the time of this posting.
This position is not eligible for employer based visa sponsorship.
This position is not eligible for relocation.