Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health professional, you have access to the resources and support to enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with Corizon Health:
- Assume responsibility for the quality of care delivered, ensuring a safe environment for the patient, yourself and other members of the medical team.
- Participate in the development and modification of the plan of care.
- Educate patients based on their individual needs, ensuring they understand their plan of care, the steps they need to take to improve their health and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Ensure onsite and offsite follow up care, including telemedicine appointments.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Experience & Requirements
- Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the state of employment, license must be in good standing.
- CPR certification.
- Knowledge of specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate clinical aptitude.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.