Architecturally inspiring, our stores are modern, warm and bright and are made even more beautiful by the Seasonal Merchandisers who ensure our shelves are filled, our displays are complete and our stock room stays prepped and “at the ready” to fulfill customer orders in our stores. The heartbeat of a store’s operation, these Merchandiser roles are largely behind the scenes but help us deliver exceptional customer service and drive sales. Working in a fun environment that values teamwork and collaboration, these problem solvers are efficient, detail-oriented and pitch in wherever it’s needed. Interested in learning more about retail or supply chain? Home on a holiday break? We have flexible hours and a friendly, fast-paced environment that values diverse perspectives to strengthen our team. Let’s explore how a seasonal position could be a great fit for you!
What you’ll do:
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, and buy online, pick up in store, in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom.
- Execute and maintain the visual merchandising standards of the sales floor to engage customers and associates with the product.
- Assist with ensuring products and displays on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent service and company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising, and teamwork.
- Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner, respond to customer questions, process payments, and involve higher-level management, as appropriate.
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self and others accountable for store profitability and operational excellence.
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product expertise, as needed.
- Communicate and have awareness of applicable promotions, offers, loyalty programs, and other initiatives to customers, as needed.
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities and demonstrations, as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills, basic math
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Must be able to work one weekend shift including the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas