Marketing Intern – Horizon Innovation Center
Location: Madison, WI (34 Schroeder Court, Madison, WI)
The Horizon 3 Innovation Center Marketing Intern will be responsible for managing our social media account responses, reviews, SEO reporting, and other content needs. Candidates should be comfortable with the basics of social media platforms, manage platforms efficiently after training, and emulate our brand voice across various product lines and platforms in both short-form and long-form copy.
- Actively manage social media platform engagement on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Create social media platform content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Manage reviews through Trustpilot and Google in a timely and effective manner.
- Mimic applicable brand voice across short and long-form platforms.
- Brainstorm creative content to span across product platforms, including digital ads, TV ads, email copy, social media copy and more.
- Complete SEO reporting and recommendations on a monthly basis.
- Problem solve efficiently using provided tools.
- Communicating and documenting trends, issues and questions as needed.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media and competitors’ platform presence.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a virtual setting.
- Robust short-form and long-form communication skills.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, and think outside the box to solve problems.
- Engaging team player who is ready to take on new challenges.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.