Work Location: Either Remote or local to Madison, WI
Hands on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career. As an integral part of high-performance teams, you are in a position where you can apply what you have learned in the classroom while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. You will focus on project-driven work that has a direct impact on the company and be competitively paid.
This internship is with the Special Investigations Unit (SIU). 1 position is available.
- Conduct background checks
- Assist with assignments for SIU (Special Investigations Unit) investigators
- Assist with address searches
- Pay invoices as needed
- Assist with state reporting
- Additional research as requested by the SIU manager
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and capabilities:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Sociology, Legal Studies, or another related field with at least one academic year left.
- Availability to work full time in the summer, with possible part time opportunity during the school year prior to graduation.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Strong research skills; familiar with various social media platforms.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and confidentially.
- Proficiency with Windows, MS Office, and web applications.