Job Description Summary
The Brokerage Coordinator will report to the Director of Operations and will serve as the support for the fee-earner and/or team. This position is responsible for support and management of client service activities such as pitch and proposals, transaction support, and fee-earner administrative support. The Brokerage Coordinator will interact with various departments within the organization on behalf of the fee-earner to ensure they are able to meet the needs of their clients
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage database
- Manage content creation process with regards to timeline and production cycle
- Coordinate with other departments based on the needs of the fee-earner
- Support timeliness of deliverables
- Provide sales and deal support
- Pitch and proposal coordination
- Manage coordination with Marketing, Research, and Financial Analyst on behalf of fee-earner for the creation of pitch/proposal and deliver content as necessary
- Populate template market documents such as tour books, property flyers, and brochures
- Create or assist with production and design marketing and collateral deliverables (eg. Pitch presentations, proposals, property flyers, brochures, marketing eblasts, event invitations, tour books, floor plan edits, updating stacking plans)
- Abstract leases and draft proposals with direction from supervising C&W real estate professional
- Compile information to be used in periodic landlord leasing activity reports
- Organize transaction documents, including confidentiality agreements, leases, contracts, listings, closing documents, etc for deal submission.
- Handle client contact lists, including database management
- Prepare expense reports, schedule meetings, book travel.
- Enter new leads and opportunities into the CRM system and update accordingly
- Schedule meetings with Client on behalf of fee-earner and coordinate any other arrangements as needed
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and promoting of fee-earner hosted events
- Coordinate travel and other logistics for fee-earner as necessary
- Prepare deal related documents and provide to fee-earner for review, approval, and delivery
- Conduct other administrative duties as necessary
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.