Research associates partner with Analysts to provide differentiated analysis and value-added insight regarding publicly traded companies and industry trends for institutional clients. Associates are part of small teams with a high level of responsibility in contributing to published research. Associates become experts in financial modeling and proprietary research techniques.
D.A. Davidson & Co. – The Strength of Advice
Our firm delivers a breadth of quality financial solutions to individual and institutional investors, companies, and government entities. D.A. Davidson Companies provides straightforward, personalized advice, nationally recognized research, and capital market investment banking expertise to clients who need help achieving their strategic financial goals.
At D.A. Davidson, we are committed to fostering a diverse environment that supports the development and inclusivity of all employees.
· Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA
· Bright, mature, and motivated with the desire to excel and ability to adapt in an intellectually challenging environment
· Passionate about capital markets and a desire to become highly skilled in equity research
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Ability to collaborate effectively within a team and work well on a self-directed basis
· Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Proficient communication and presentation skills
· Support Research Analyst(s) in:
o Making bold calls and produce actionable research for Davidson’s institutional clients
o Researching market and industry trends and company specifics to become an expert in your sector
o Creating, maintaining, and updating data in financial models, and creating tables and graphs that clearly illustrate the information
· Gain experience necessary to:
o Formulate and issue opinions and recommendations on securities and companies in one or more industry groups
o Prepare reports and statistical data for dissemination to firm clients and the investing public
o Answer inquiries from customers, personnel of the firm, and the general public regarding individual securities or industry groups
o Discuss research findings with Sales & Trading associates and institutional clients
(e.g., analysts and portfolio managers at top mutual funds and hedge funds)