Department: Health Care Center
Status: Full and part time
NOC shift 10:15pm- 6:15 am (1 opening)
Evening shift 2:15pm-10:15pm (9 openings)
Day shift: 6:15 am-2:15 pm (3 openings)
EARN UP TO $23.00 per hour
CNAs are a crucial part of our team in making sure our residents are receiving excellent care. Our CNAs assist the nursing staff by performing routine nursing duties and activities of daily living. One thing that makes working here at Dallas Retirement Village so special is that our team puts their heart and souls into caring for our residents and their families.
If you are team player and have a caring heart this job is for you!
- Must have an active, unencumbered CNA license in the State of Oregon or
- Must meet the requirements to be an unencumbered CNA licensed in Oregon (may work up to four months after completing NA Class or moving in from out of state while pursuing certification through OSBN).
- Current BLS CPR certification preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision; Employer Subsidized
- Other Supplemental Insurance Options
- 403b with Employer Match
- Time off with Pay
- Employee of the Month Program
- Free Certified Nursing Assistant Class
- Wellness Class
- Employee Discounts
- Scholarship Program
*Benefits are available based upon full or part time status and in accordance with policy guidelines.
*All Applicants are required to pass background checks and pre-employment Drug Screening
Dallas Retirement Village is an EEO/ ADA Employer