At Nutricia, a company of Danone, we are pioneering nutritional solutions to help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Our ultimate goal is to help make the next generation healthier than this one. We are currently looking to hire an eComm Marketing Intern based Remotely (but DC Area preferable)!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Helping deliver Best-In-Class Consumer Acquisition digital marketing
- Help build Best-in-Class Retention actions and tactics to help people
- Join a Rockstar Marketing, Medical and eComm team to help provide Millions of Adult Americans delay the onset of Cognitive and Memory decline
- Helping preserve people’s independence for as long as possible – for themselves and their loved ones
- You will analyze key performance data and make recommendations to optimize Customer Experience and business performance
- You are pursuing a degree in Marketing, eCommerce, or Commercial related field (Master’s Degree preferred)
- You have experience in digital marketing perable.
- You have previous knowledge of Microsoft products, excel, PowerPoint, Word
- You are a great team worker – and driven to make a difference in both people’s lives by driving better commercial performance
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf