Positions in Estacada, OR – SeaTac, WA – Everett, WA
We are currently seeking an Electrician – Licensed Journeyman – for Oregon & Washington (01 and/or 06 License required!)
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick days too!
- Variety of work – never a dull moment!
- Use of a company vehicle/truck – no wear and tear on your car!
- Paid Continuing Education!
Day Wireless’s clients are in commercial setting entails repairing, maintaining, designing and installing different kinds of electrical systems. In addition, this professional helps determines type and cost of materials required for the projects, ensures specifications and drawings are accurate, reviewing projects and plans, determining layouts and testing electrical patterns.
The candidate will also be responsible to retrofit equipment with controls needed to improve the efficiency and performance of the devices.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Must be able to travel – some overnight – home on weekends
- Journeyman Electrician License – OREGON- A MUST (Bonus if you have a Supervising/Signing License)
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills