If you are looking for working in a team where people truly believe in their mission, you should join DecorMatters! Here we are committed to making interior design and furniture shopping experience easy and fun for everyone powered by technology innovations. You will contribute to re-define the experience heavily with insights gained from big data analysis. We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about using data engineering to revolute the journey that millions users create their dream home. It’s fun and fulfilling!
- You will mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- You will work with our backend engineer to do data categorization, and prepare data set for server import.
- You will work closely with the business development team to build a new scalable infrastructure for data visualization and business insights.
- You will work with the Data Science Team to build and scale a state-of-the-art machine learning system powering contents feed and product searching.
- Experience with web scraping
- Experience with pandas
- Strong understanding of big data and distributed systems
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Fabric, Firebase, BigQuery, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience in AWS, message queues, NoSQL, SQL database
- Experience with popular deep learning frameworks is preferred, but optional (Tensorflow, Caffe, or Pytorch)
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in computer science or related engineering fields
- A chance to redefine the way people design and decorate their home
- Competitive salary and significant equity in a well-funded, high-growth company
- A defined problem to solve, a close-knit team, and significant opportunities for growth
- The opportunity to join a fast growing AI & data science team
- Visa assistance if needed