PURPOSE OF POSITION: The front desk clerk’s main objective is to ensure guest, owner and employee satisfaction at the front desk by fulfilling the Deer Valley Difference. We provide customers with unparalleled attention to detail and a genuine pledge to service excellence.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate clearly utilizing verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn new computer operating systems and navigate them effectively
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and willing to accept all job responsibilities with equal enthusiasm
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure
- Knowledge of Deer Valley and Park City area attractions
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitating a smooth check-in, and check-out for our guests and owners
- Concierge services such as: lift ticket sales, restaurant reservations, providing directions, activity recommendations, and coordinating transportation.
- Performing residence inspections prior to the guest arrival and after they have departed
- Bell staff duties such as package delivery, shoveling guest decks, and carrying luggage to residences.
- Handling of cash and credit card transactions, including settling guest balances upon departure
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Uniform requirements (work shirt, work pants, apron and nametag) are provided by the company. Employee must provide sturdy work shoes.