Shuttle guests to and from our launch sites in 14 passenger vans with attention to detail and professional care. Many times the shuttle driver is the first and last face the guest interacts with from our company. Provide knowledgeable information to guests during transit. Work closely with sales office and keep on schedule. Pay is hourly plus tips.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Ability to work on feet and behind driver seat for up to 8 hours a day.
- Must be willing and able to assist in maintaining a clean fleet.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a Safety First mentality
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Ability to think calm and critically in high-stress situations.
- First Aid and CPR certified
- 1-3 years experience in shuttle driving.
- 2-5 years experience in customer service.
- Experience working in seasonal tourism a major plus.
- Familiarity with Denali National Park history, landscape and wildlife.
- Prior visitation to Denali.