The Campus Recruiter is a member of the Talent Acquisition team and is responsible for recruiting top-tier junior talent from campus while helping to shape a nationwide, best-in-class campus recruiting program. You will be responsible for finding, engaging, and hiring students, recent graduates, and entry-level prospects for internship and full-time positions as part of dentsu’s Early Career Program with a keen focus on reaching diverse and underrepresented candidates. In addition, you will complete vital day-to-day administrative duties including maintaining updated job descriptions and postings, managing multiple candidate pipelines, and ensuring exceptional client and candidate experience. You will report to the Senior Campus Recruitment Lead and work closely alongside Senior Recruiters and Managers.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
· Conduct full-cycle recruiting and candidate management including sourcing, screening, and interviewing and collaborate with hiring managers and interview teams to understand the role requirements and facilitate hiring decisions
· Consistently maintain detailed recruitment reports with a high level of accuracy
· Support diversity recruiting initiatives by actively sourcing diverse talent and increasing the diversity of the candidate pool through targeted recruitment efforts
· Engage and partner with targeted schools and programs, including representing dentsu at recruitment events
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on campus recruiting goals and strategy including roles, number of openings, class starts, locations, and hiring teams
· Contribute ideas to enhance or improve the success of the Campus Team and recruitment process
· Speak up when finding processes, policies or practices that are hindering our success or creating barriers of entry for diverse talent or anytime you have ideas or questions
· College degree OR relevant experience
· Interest in HR / Recruitment with a passion for diversity, equity and inclusion
· Creative skills in writing, design, and / or PowerPoint are a plus
· Must be action- and goal-oriented with good time management and prioritization skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities and objectives
· Able to think critically, troubleshoot, and understand the larger picture while having a high attention to detail
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.