JR Developer Position – Part Time
Do you want to build the infrastructure that trades cutting edge digital asset strategies and do you have a deep interest in DeFi, alt coins, and emerging blockchains?
Diffuse Inc. is a fund incubator that identifies killer investment opportunities in alternative asset classes and spins up funds to capitalize on these opportunities.
This year we launched Diffuse Digital, a family of funds for investors who want exposure to the potentially attractive returns in digital assets…while enjoying the peace of mind that a stable of Wall Street respected service providers, tight compliance, risk management, and investing processes bring.
Our three live investment products DD30, a crypto index fund covering the top 30 coins weighted by market capitalization, StableFi, a fixed income like DeFi hedge fund that invests stablecoins in DeFi products, and MaxFi are picking up AUM quickly.
Now we’re looking for a part time JR Developer to help us drive profits by optimizing our trading processes.
If you have a passion for digital assets, a keen interest in coding crypto/Defi projects, and are looking for a dynamic environment where ownership and attention to detail are key success factors, then we want to meet you!
- Work closely with our trading team and other developers to determine how to streamline new and/or existing trades
- Implement the trading steps on emerging chains. These include:
- Staking in DeFi protocols
- Harvesting rewards
- Convert using DEXs
- Monitor positions and collateral levels
- We are aggressive in expanding to new blockchains as we see enough opportunity. Some of the chains we currently trade on are Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, and Avalanche
- Some experience coding for digital assets projects including traditional coins and emerging alt coins is a must
- Hands on technical knowledge of DeFi pools, including the mechanics of staking, rewards distribution, and harvesting
- Tech Stack: Good developers can pick up any new language, we hope that’s the case for you too
- A keen interest in digital asset infrastructure and a knack for identifying new technology solutions
- Attention to detail in planning, coding, and documentation
- Comfortable with platforms, wallets, and exchanges such as Coinbase, MetaMask, Ethereum, and Polygon
- An open communicator, fast learner, and warm collaborator
- No formal crypto experience required
- Bonus: Have a recently developed crypto project to demo
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving projects from A to Z
- Ability to execute tasks with resourcefulness and attention to detail
- Excited about immersing yourself in the DeFi trading ecosystem
- Enthusiastic to suggest ways to improve our processes
- Fanatical about diligence and details
- Demonstrated history of data-driven decision making and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about learning new things, jumping in with both feet first
Compensation to be negotiated based upon candidate’s experience and aptitudes will be in the form of:
- A base salary in line with market expectations in line with the developer’s capabilities
- An annual bonus tied the Diffuse Digital fund’s overall performance and growth
- Equity and benefits upon conversion to full-time employment
Diffuse is a startup asset management firm positioned as the cutting edge/nimble/innovative version of Blackstone/Blackrock.
As a DeFi developer you would collaborate closely with our C-suite, trading team, developers, and tech advisors – who combined have over 50 years trading technology architecture experience in elite high frequency trading firms.
With this guidance we would hope you eventually grow into a tech lead across our funds. Diffuse Digital’s funds span many crypto asset classes (Traditional coins, DeFi, NFT) and you would have the opportunity to engage in new verticals based on your interests.
Conversion to a full-time employee gives the opportunity to earn equity in Diffuse Inc, which is the ultimate recipient of all economics from all funds on the platform.
We believed in flexible working from anywhere before it became a global phenomenon. Feel free to work from wherever you are comfortable.
About the Team
Diffuse is led by Kenny Estes, CEO and a serial fund manager with a history in high frequency trading, and Ayla Kremb, COO and commercialization aficionado rooted in emerging tech, operations, and marketing.
Our design, editorial, and admin team that support our investor outreach, weekly virtual events, and insightful content is located in Asia.
Diffuse’s advisors, partners and investors are who’s who of the fund management space, from famous Silicon Valley VCs to serial entrepreneurs, and global executives with high value exits.