The Graphic Design Intern will receive training and guidance as you learn about visual communications and graphic design within the technology services industry. The Graphic Design Intern will establish the look and aesthetics for various interfaces, including websites, social media posts and advertisements. They will also collaborate with various disciplines within the business in order to create transformative, engaging and compelling product visuals that enhance the brand. It’s a great opportunity for individuals who want to develop leadership, sales and communication skills in a friendly, fast-paced and highly supportive environment.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Establish the look and aesthetics for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices and apps
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes, or screen mockups
- Responsible for management and execution of visual product assets
- Work on email marketing items, presentation materials and interactive event materials
- Collaborate with various disciplines within the business in order to create transformative, engaging and compelling product visuals that enhances the brand
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites, newsletters
- Create materials that follow a specific marketing narrative
- Create and update print collateral including booklets, brochures, handouts, Sales collateral, etc.
- Assist in quality assurance and brand alignment for all marketing materials
- Work with diverse personalities across the firm in an incredibly fast-paced environment
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign (InVision experience a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience working with video and editing is a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously in a high-pressure environment under strict time constraints
- Energetic self- starter who is able to independently work well in a small team.
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye or aesthetics in color and typography
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Portfolio or sample of completed design projects
- Current or recent enrollment in a Business, Marketing, Art and Design, Advertising, Communications or related degree program
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
- Proven 6 months work experience in a related field
- Ideally, candidates should have prior related internship/ work experience
- Availability to attend daily working sessions from 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM CST, Monday- Thursday (4 Hours Collaboration and 4 Hours Independent)
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer