QA Engineer Intern
We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As a QA Intern you will be helping with both manual and automated regression tests and help design and build features that customers want and want to use. This position will also help gather feedback from customers, designers, and developers to help ensure a quality experience.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and designs to create both manual and automated regression test suites that prove and maintain feature viability;
- Maintain high standards for App platform while moving new and existing projects/features from R&D to Production;
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions to help design and build the features customers want and want to use;
- Partner with product managers and engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch;
- Give and solicit feedback from customers, designers and developers in order to continually raise our bar for quality;
- Design and build custom applications using our platform to prove out new and existing functionality.
- Good working knowledge of at least 1 object oriented programming language;
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies;
- Ability to communicate and interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization;
- Working on a College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and/or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Experience in BI, SaaS, and SQL are a plus.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.