We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join DRY’s Operations team temporarily for a 4 month contract. This position will be 100% remote, 20 – 25 hours per week, and the contract will start on November 1st, 2021 and end on February 28, 2022. This role is a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in a career in supply chain, logistics, or operations management. DRY is a small, dedicated team on a mission to elevate social drinking for everyone by creating sophisticated and uniquely flavored non-alcoholic beverages.
• Main point of contact with Customers, Sales and Finance for all order management and fulfillment activities
• Responsible for management of warehouse partners to ensure accurate inventory, on-time shipment of orders and cost-effective operations
• Responsible for management of transportation partners to ensure on-time delivery of orders and compliance to negotiated lane rates
• Oversee ecommerce order fulfillment processes across various platforms (Drinkdry.com, Amazon.com, etc.)
• Coordinate sales sample shipment requests
• Generate reports as requested to aid in business decision making.
We’re seeking candidates who are:
• Self-motivated and willing to learn – you are never bored because there is always something new and exciting to explore and soak up
• Reliable – you are a deadline-driven self-starter who is committed to your role and excited about the DRY brand
• Strong Communicators – you communicate clearly and concisely in person, via email and through reports
• Entrepreneurial – you are passionate about working with a growing company, excited to take on new challenges and opportunities, and eager to go beyond
• Outgoing – you reach out and build relationships easily
• $20 per hour
• Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Highly detail oriented
• Able to work remotely with reliable internet and phone access.
• Demonstrated ability to engage and build rapport with key business partners
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience managing logistics and inventory for a small growing company a plus
• DRY’s business hours are M-F 8am – 5pm PST. There is some schedule flexibility with this role, but generally hours worked will need to fall within our operating hours.