E.P. Dine is a premier legal search firm in midtown Manhattan. Since 1975, there has been only one name in legal recruiting: E.P. Dine, Inc. For over 40 years we have been placing associates, counsel, and partners at major national and international law firms as well as at well-known boutique firms. Our team has also facilitated law firm mergers and the opening of New York offices of prominent national law firms. In addition to our robust law firm practice, we have built an enviable in-house practice, partnering with companies on general counsel and staff counsel searches. We develop long-standing relationships with our clients and candidates. Not surprisingly, our approach results in many top-tier law firms and companies using only E.P. Dine for their recruiting needs.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will play a critical role in the legal search process. On each search assignment our Recruiting Coordinators work in close partnership with the Recruiters, utilizing our proprietary database, proactive research resources, phone calls, and in-person meetings to help identify, attract, assess, and advance attorneys for employment opportunities at major national and international law firms, boutique firms, and Fortune 500 companies.
Successful candidates are detail-oriented, efficient, and have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Strong project management skills, business acumen, professional judgment, and communication/advisory skills are required. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in law school, recruiting, or human resources.
• Sourcing, Research and Cold Calling: Utilizing our proprietary database as well as other standard industry tools to source ideal candidates. Conducting cold calls and targeted written outreach in connection with high-level client openings.
• Administrative and Special Projects: Reviewing and advising on candidate resumes. Regularly updating internal database, drafting client charts and materials for recruiters, and preparing industry conference materials. Submitting candidates’ materials through firm portals.
• Scheduling: Scheduling prospects for initial phone interviews and in-person meetings, and candidates for client interviews. Coordinating communication between candidates and clients.
• Multitasking: Prioritization of tasks and ability to meet targets and deadlines in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong academic credentials
• Experience in an administrative/clerical role OR internship in sales/recruiting/HR/business development; customer service or client-facing role is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to self-manage, take initiative, and seek out and accept new responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to learn about, and enthusiasm for, the recruiting industry
• Desire to work within a small and close-knit group of professionals