A Health Club Agent is an individual in charge of welcoming clients and guests into a health club responding to all inquiries while observing set standards. The Health Club Agent is also responsible for ensuring the Health Club is kept clean and organized.
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of the services and treatments offered at the establishment including any offers and promotions that may be on at a particular time.
- Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.
- Customer service skills. Organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to lift/move heavy objects.
- Greets guests upon arrival and checks them in to use the facility.
- Provides a tour of the facility and explains the use of lockers showers lounges or other amenities.
- Provides assistance to guests seeking to use the locker room.
- Issues lockers locks and keys.
- Ensures that guests adhere to locker room rules and policies.
- May restock supplies or perform light cleaning.
NOTE: Starting rate is $15.00 per hour September 1 – October 31
($2 seasonal adjustment)
$13.00 per hour November 1