Specialized in automotive electronics, Ecotron manufactures controllers for electric and autonomous vehicles. Ecotron brings high-tech, automotive grade controllers to small manufacturers at affordable prices. With the state-of-the-art technologies, scalable semiconductors, and model-based design toolchain, we help our customers speed up their development processes and reduce R&D cost. With Ecotron technologies, system engineers can focus on algorithms and applications development, without worrying about complex drivers and basis software.
Ecotron is looking for a junior/senior year student to help us hosting our exhibition at CES 2022 (1/5 ~ 8). We will cover the travel/commute expenses if there is any.
The person we are looking for should have experience or interests in one of the following areas:
– Business management
– Supply chain management
– Marketing / audience engagement
– Maintain the exhibition booth
– Speak with potential customers, vendors and partners
– Willing to commute or travel to the convention center.
– Interested in technology, automotive industry and eager to learn.