From designing the first patented down jacket in America, to winning 50 industry awards in the last 5 years, Eddie Bauer has built a legacy of inspiration, innovation, and exploration over the last century. While our business has changed over the past 100 years, our work has remained centered around engaging in the transformative powers of the outdoors. Our ideas and actions are stronger, bolder, and more successful when we act together. We are committed as an organization in finding diverse and unique talent, with varied perspectives, and many different ideas. Every role within Eddie Bauer, from our corporate office to our stores, will have an opportunity to play a part in achieving our mission of inspiring, empowering and enabling everyone to experience the outdoors and live their adventure.
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving store sales through outfitting our customers and delivering legendary customer service.
Making Eddie Bauer a great place to work makes serious business sense. Associates who work in a supportive environment are innovative, creative, and free to do the best job they can. This is why we are proud to provide our associates generous discount benefits, including Eddie Bauer Associate Discount and SPARC Cross-Brand Employee Discount. Details are included in the attachment.
- Meeting or exceeding individual sales and key business driver goals
- Engaging with your customer and selling throughout the sales floor, fitting room and at the cash wrap
- Building a client-based business through connecting and engaging with your customers and consistently following up to bring them back into your store to shop
- Representing our brand in your personal style and being passionate about selling our product to the customer
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of all Eddie Bauer merchandise
- Listening to your customer to find out as much as possible about them to outfit them for their life’s adventures
- Communicating with customers and associates with respect and integrity
- Helping to maintain the store’s product and visual presentation, folding and hanging merchandise, assisting with floor set changes, and stocking replenishment
- Consistently demonstrating our values and aligning behaviors with our Creed and Guarantee
- Maintaining awareness and following policies and procedures as they relate to standard operating procedures, loss prevention and safety
- Other related duties may be assigned as necessary
- 1-year related retail and customer service experience; specialty retail preferred
- Proven track record of achieving top results in individual sales performance
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.