Bilingual Educational Assistant
Corvallis School District
Mon-Fri (the schedule varies)
Hourly Rate $16.33
- Perform a variety of duties in assisting a licensed teacher in the implementation and support of instructional programs for students in a group or one-on-one settings.
- Prepares instructional materials, maintains classroom discipline, and leads planned activities designated by a licensed teacher.
- Ability to patrol halls, cafeteria, lavatories and to supervise students on the playground, during emergency drills and assemblies with an understanding of a safe environment.
- Perform routine clerical duties including copying, laminating, filing, etc.
- Helps maintain a positive school wide learning environment.
- Bilingual speaking is preferred.
- Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED may be required
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fit your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Log on to www.EDUStaff.org
Contact Suzanne Katin, Oregon Recruiter, at skatin@EDUStaff.org if you have any questions.