Corvallis School District
Lebanon Community School District
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding job opportunity? EDUStaff is seeking to hire amazing people looking to work as Substitute Teachers in our local schools.
Here’s a list of just of the few benefits of becoming an EDUStaff employee:
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fits your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
All Substitute Teachers must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree and must apply for/possess one of the following:
- Valid Oregon Teaching License (license types vary by candidate qualifications)
- Valid Oregon Substitute Teaching License
- Valid Oregon Restricted Substitute Teaching License
Licensing is completed via the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) and must be obtained before one is qualified to work as a Substitute Teacher. Visit http://www.oregon.gov/tspc/Pages/first-time-license.aspxfor more details.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $195.87 /day
Ready to join our team? Use Handshake to access the external application, then click on Start Application to apply.
For more questions contact Suzanne Katin, Oregon Recruiter- skatin@EDUStaff.org