Under the direction of the Food Service Manager, assumes responsibility for overseeing the breakfast, lunch, and dinner service for Child Development, Day Treatment Program, and Residential programs.
1. Assists in preparing complete meals according to established menus, including proper portions following State and Federal guidelines, the cooking process, observing while cooking, removing when ready, placing food in proper serving containers, and distributing it. Must be able to work within time guidelines.
2. Assists in identifying food and supplies needed, keeping proper and accurate record of program participants served, and proper kitchen sanitation and food storage
3. Must be able to understand and follow through with verbal and written instructions, and be detail oriented. Be able to move from one project to the next and work in a fast-paced environment.
4. Have a professional appearance and demeanor at all time and demonstrate a positive and caring attitude. Punctuality and excellent attendance is mandatory.
5. Have initiative, be dependable and work efficiently and harmoniously with others.