EnaChip Inc. is a fast-growing VC-funded startup company in the semiconductor microfabrication space. Our highly technical team is developing and commercializing unique technologies that enable integrated power management solutions and positively impacting the way to power future electronic devices. EnaChip is recruiting a self-driven Process Engineer to join its energetic and passionate team of professional experts in its NJ headquarters.
The Process Engineer will be part of the core team developing new micro-device fabrication processes and materials and will be responsible of maintaining and improving current technology development and commercialization activities in a laboratory environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with engineering and cross-functional teams to develop standard processes
- Conduct chemical and electrochemical experiments in beaker and wafer scale
- Collect, analyze, document, and report the experimental results
- Assist the team in the development of new materials and processes
- Participate in root cause analysis, corrective actions, and help the team in process improvements
- Prepare standard operating procedures for established processes
- Mix and handle wet chemicals
- Follow instructions, safety regulations, and compliance requirements
- Support processing team in wafer scale electroplating
- Experience in chemical handling and analytical chemistry
- Knowledge of inorganic chemistry and electrochemistry
- Knowledge of materials and elemental analysis (SEM, XRD, EDS, XPS, etc.)
- Basic experience with electrochemical instrumentation and characterization techniques
- Basic knowledge of the design of experiments (DOE) methods
- The ability of multitasking in a team or as an individual contributor
- Having the initiative to work independently
- Effective oral and written communication and computer skills
- Good laboratory hygiene and organization skills
- Comfortable with working in the cleanroom environment
- Knowledge of plating chemistry is desirable
Education and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical or Materials Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Minimum 1-year prior research and development experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- EnaChip offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
- EnaChip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
- EnaChip is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of EnaChip in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of EnaChip. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance