A successful supervisor has the skills and experience required to help lead and develop growth of the company in Vancouver, WA.
Industry experience or some equivalent required. Successful candidates are those with the commercial cleaning industry management experience. And those who truly have a customer service mentality with the inner drive to lead people.
The ideal candidate for Supervisor must also :
- be experienced in managing people
- have an ability to treat every employee and customer with respect and dignity
- have an ability to interact well with customers
- Be someone who likes people and who cares for and motivates their employees toward excellence
Approximate schedule is normally between 6 pm-12:00am, Sunday through Thursday.
You will be overseeing 20 accounts, cleaned by 13 employees
- Manage daily cleaning operations: the position will function as a Unit manager, planning, coordinating, deploying resources, troubleshooting problems, managing budgets, training and developing cleaners; as needed, filling in for cleaners, delivering supplies and equipment, assisting with start-ups, etc.
- Customer relations: maintain customer confidence and respond to requests or concerns.
- Employee relations: ensure that training and proper tools and resources are available, respond to employee questions and concerns
This is a “hands on” management position that will require some cleaning, especially when training cleaners.
Since our cleaners must be able be able to perform continuous physical activity at a reasonably fast pace, including walking, standing, bending, reaching and lifting and carrying (up to 40 pounds), our manager must be prepared to do the same. Typical cleaning duties include trash removal, dusting, spray-cleaning, vacuuming (using back-pack style or upright vacuums), mopping and cleaning of restrooms.
The job does require some minimum qualifications:
- Valid Driver License with a driving record that is insurable by business insurance standards
- Criminal background checks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliable vehicle
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Leeann: 360-696-4373 ext. 1
803 Grand Blvd, #2
Vancouver, WA 98661
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour